- Confiscation, Expropriation, Nationalisation, Deprivation
- Forced Abandonment
- Forced Divestiture
- Selective Discrimination
- Import/Export Embargo
- Licence Cancellation
- Currency Inconvertibility and Non-transfer
- Arbitration Award Default
- Political Violence (Including War on Land or Terrorism)
- Business Interruption Following Political Violence
Investing in Africa and the regional markets can be very rewarding but not without a high element of uncertainty. Thanks to our local knowledge, a growing portfolio of international companies trust us to help mitigate any political risks they may face while investing in Mauritius and Africa.
As the only Mauritian broker approved by the Allied Africa Broker Network (AABN) we are uniquely positioned to assist our clients on the right political insurance cover to suit their needs. And, the strong relationship we have with highly rated international insurers means we can negotiate competitive tailor-made insurance policies on your behalf. Contact us today to learn more about how our team can help you.